Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sneak Peek of Mr. T

Ok, so first of all, how fun is it to say Mr.T? So here he is. The first picture is how our time began, uh oh. He was not sure what to make of my appearance.

Well, he was completely distracted soon after. In fact it soon became a challenge for him to even acknowledge me at all.

And then he began to run... phew, I would run across the lawn and quickly turn and around and try to get my camera set up before he reached me to see the picture on the LCD screen.





One last shot before I left...
Thanks Mr.T and mommy it was fun, and I was ready for a nap after our adventure. I still have many more images to proof, so this will have to tide you over for a few days.

3 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Too cute! Love the fence one and the one of him in the leaves. Also love that he is Mr. T. :)

Kelly H. said...

Ditto Bec, also love the lying down giggle one.

hil and ron said...

again, this little boy makes me want one-for a second or two! he is so beautiful and the pics are amazing!