Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

First we will start with a picture of the cute Turkey cookies I made this year. I made some for Justin's class and then decided to make more for our family gathering.

Jessica in her Thanksgiving finest, courtesy of Grandmommy.
Both my kids, ok - not a great shot of Jessica- but the best I could do with Justin. Justin's outfit also courtesy of Grandmommy.
The whole gang that gathered at Mom's house this year.
for the first time in a long time we did not wake up before dawn to take advantage of Black Friday sales. The Grandmas said it was because we are getting old but we believe it was because there was no sale great enough to tempt us- that is my story and I am sticking to it. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Great job! I know how hard it is to get everyone together for a picture. It's so nice to see the kids all dressed up too.

hil and ron said...

what a nice looking family!

Anonymous said...

What a great group photo! I hope you had a wonderful time.

Bec Odell said...

Love the group photo too. And those cookies are too cute!

Kelly H. said...

Easy Martha Stewart on the cookies, making the rest of us look bad. Totally adorable. LOVE the group shot. Who took it?? Ha ha.