Sunday, November 4, 2007

One More Sneak Peek

These two beautiful girls came to my house today for pictures. Since it isn't too cold yet and since they have fun fall coats we decided to try some outside pictures. I think I have found my new exercise routine- chasing children around various backyards to get their pictures. First Miss O, she is five and has perfected her CHEESE smile, so we had a little work to do.




Here is her beautiful little sister, Miss M. Oh my she was a mover. But just the most beautiful brown eyes, can't you tell?



For their mom....

My work is cut out for me the next few day proofing through these sessions. Guess the housework will have to wait, shocking!

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

beautiful photos, beautiful girls and FABULOUS coats!

Kelly H. said...

Gorgeous girls. Looks like you were able to uncheese her pretty well! The first picture of the little one and the one of her in the shed are amazing.