Friday, November 30, 2007

New big brother and sister

Unfortunately I can't show the new baby. See Baby G is a foster child and arrived in this home when he was only a few days old. Rules say I can't post his image on the internet, so you will have to trust me that he is beautiful. The best part is he has found himself in a wonderful home. His new big brother Mr M went to preschool with Jessica and his parents have been talking about taking in a foster child for 2 years. His mom keeps talking about how lucky they are to have him, but from where I sit, I think he is just as lucky to have them. The two children both wanted to hold him in the pictures and couldn't stop hugging and kissing him. Here are the pictures I can share of Miss K and Mr M.



Mom said I could share this one too. I took this one in early October when Baby G was only 5 weeks old. I think he has doubled in size since then.


No comments: