Saturday, November 24, 2007

Boys Boys Everywhere!

Today was a day of boys. This morning I went to take pictures of 7 cousins ALL boys. This afternoon I took pictures of 5 cousins, 4 boys and 1 girl. But first, my morning session. These boys are from 3 different families and I think I performed my own version of a Christmas Miracle- all 7 boys are looking at the camera!

Now for the sibling breakdowns. First off the middle two, Mr Q and Mr O.
Now the youngest 3, I last saw them a year ago. It is so much fun to watch these kids grow (and not be the one responsible for their upbringing). Here are Mr A, Mr M and Mr F.
While I could show you pics of the oldest two together I think they are so handsome they need to be shown separately.

ok, that is all for now. I have another sneek peek to get on the blog.

1 comment:

Bec Odell said...

That's a lot of boys! Was the group shot of all the cousins for grandparents? Very impressive. I know 9 cousins (ages 3 - 16) who may have found their photographer! :)