Monday, November 12, 2007

Sneak Peek for Hilarie

My friend Hilarie came over today with her three beautiful girls. The littlest loves her mommy very much, and me not so much. That was until after I put my camera away and then she was more than happy to play with me- figures. First up is Miss M, she and Jessica are in the same Brownie Troop and Dance class. She is a wonderful subject, happy to pose and to help get her sisters to smile. I have to say I am embracing the non-smiley pics lately, blame it on my online mentor.

Miss O was a bit harder to get to cooperate but once she did her smile shined through, don't you think?

Little Miss S- so cute, love that face.

So we moved inside because it was getting a little cold. Aren't they beautiful?

I have to admit that as they drove out I thought I didn't have one good one of the three of them together. Imagine my excitement to see this picture.....


3 comments:

hil and ron said...

my goodness-are my children beautiful or what! it takes a miracle worker to get the baby to cooperate, and once again, deb comes through! we are so happy and thankful to you!

Kelly H. said...

Gorgeous girls and pix. Fav is the little one in the leaves. Very cool. Please note the distinct color difference in your outdoor leaf pictures (correct coloring) and mine (where everything is yellow). So much for my finding the white balance...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics as always. I like the same pic as Kelly the best too.