Monday, November 19, 2007

Robin and Paul

Ah, what can I say about this shoot. Robin and Paul wanted some recent pictures of themselves together. Robin gave me quite a lecture about avoiding the "cheesy" photos. After arriving and getting started I realize that admonition was actually for her husband Paul. I have to say we had so much fun, well Paul and I did. We were laughing so hard for most of the time, causing quite a few scoldings from Robin, "I am taking this seriously!". Paul wanted me to agree to, "what happens in Stanley Park, stays in Stanley Park"- but alas I had to share a few. Here is the beautiful couple.



and to be honest there are many photos that look like this too...
Thanks guys it was a blast and a great way to end my photo taking weekend. Don't worry Emily, you are next, working on them now.

5 comments:

michelled said...

Love the background of the building.

Kelly H. said...

These are amazing. Can you make Neil and I look this good too??

Bec Odell said...

Love them! Paul is so funny. I bet his mom will be thrilled. No Mooshy? Did he not give permission to post on the blog? :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think the third one is quite adorable. I second Kelly's comment. Please make me and J look as cute as these two!

Anonymous said...

Um me too. Please make Art and I look this good when you take our pictures next time.