Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 Cuties to brighten up a Yucky Day

It was very gloomy and grey here today, very dark. My friend Terri, who moved out of town earlier this year, called yesterday to say she was going to be in the neighborhood and could I take the kids' pictures. I was very excited to see all of them again, and then this dark day arrived. I was really nervous that we wouldn't have enough light to get good pictures, but we decided to give it a shot. I am so glad we did. Mr J and Miss L were so stinking cute! They were adorable and so fun. Miss L is all about the kisses, kisses for her mommy, kisses for her brother, heck she was even giving kisses to herself-too cute. My favorite part was when I said, "who is the cutest?" and without skipping a beat she replied, "I am!"- too true.




Mr J decided to give some kisses back to Miss L, all together everybody say, "awwwww"....


1 comment:

hil and ron said...

so cute! i like jacks new "in"hair and they are such a cute brother and sister team!