Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ah the sweet smell of a newborn

So I have been really wanting to get my hands on a little newborn- photographically speaking of course. Just my luck that a classmate/ soccer teammate of Jessica had a mom who was expecting her fourth bundle of joy. She was very willing to let me come over and take some pics of their newest addition. Unfortunately little Miss N has her own ideas. I was there for 2 hours and she REFUSED to sleep- I am just too exciting I guess. On the positive side she also didn't cry, just pleasantly looked around. Well let us start with Jessica's friend, Miss G.


Here is the only boy, Mr. R, I think he and Justin will be fast friends soon too. They already enjoyed sneaking off during the soccer games to get up to who knows what mischief. This pose is a total future G.Q. cover, I think.


and little Miss M, more than happy to have her picture taken, but not so interested in looking at the camera or sitting still.



All four actually looking at the camera (or in that general direction).

Here she is, baby N, in all her awake glory.




So sweet. Almost makes me want another.... almost but not quite.

4 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Awwwww...love the newborn pics. Especially the bright eyes smiley one. What a little pumpkin... I also love other people's newborns. Holding one raises your seratonin (?) levels. I read it on-line, so it must be true. :) Also, the little boy shot is totally GQ.

hil and ron said...

these kids are beautiful-the handsome boy makes me want to try for a boy-o.k. that was how long i will give consideration to that! beautiful pics!!

hil and ron said...

"I didn't know that deb was this talented. We should recommend her to everyone we know"-coming from my husband!

Kelly H. said...

Impressive shot with 4 kids looking at you simultaneously.