Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Wedding!

Today was Jill and Todd's wedding. I have to admit I was pretty nervous. I am so happy for them and I really wanted to do their wedding justice. It was a beautiful day today and fairly warm for this time of year. The wedding was at a beautifully restored house on the grounds of Forest Park in Springfield. Here is the house when I arrived.

Jill's super cool shoes....


The beautiful bride...

Jill and Miss L before walking downstairs for the big moment.

I first met Jill when she brought her daughter for her 3 month pictures. At the time Jill was a single mother who clearly adored her little girl with all her heart. Skip ahead 9 months and when Jill and Miss L returned for Christmas pictures there was a third person with them, Todd. Now all of you with children know that it can be a challenge to get your man in the picture with you and your children, but Todd jumped right in for the pictures. It was clear then that he adored Jill and Miss L and wasn't going anywhere. I am so happy for the three of them.

The ceremony was in a beautiful room lit almost exclusively by christmas lights and candles. It was very romantic and intimate.

The new family Jill and her attendants, they are both pregnant, beautiful and so much fun.

The amazingly happy couple, now married.


The Barney Estates as I left this evening.

It was a beautiful day. It was so nice to be a small part of a wonderful day. I only hope my pictures capture a little bit of the magic that was there today.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! :)

Deb said...

Great shots. LOVE the shoes. Beautiful bride and lovely new family. Best of luck to them!

Mrs. Cook said...

Wow Deb. That's it. I'm getting married again. Love the lighting. Love the shoe picture too. That little girl is adorable!! Great, great job, my friend. :)

Kelly H. said...

Nerves paid off, well done.

Kathy Stewart said...

Deb- you did great. Photos were so much better than some of my wedding pics. You should be getting more offers soon!

Bec Odell said...

Gorgeous! Love the ones inside too. The lighting turned out beautiful. And you were worried... I was thinking the same thing as Kathy - some of those are way better than my wedding pics. Well done!

SKR said...

You did a great job, Deb! Thanks for sending them. This is the place my high school reunion was held in 1999.

hil and ron said...

see-nothing to be nerwracked about! you did a great job, and beautiful subjects!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great subjects. Excellent work, Deb.