Sunday, December 9, 2007

Never Too Late

Well we were supposed to take these pictures last Sunday but the sky got so dark that I had to reschedule. Well wouldn't you know it that about 30 minutes before I arrived at their house the sky did it again! The big difference was that at least it wasn't 20 degrees out today like last Sunday. They were real troopers and agreed to go outside. No running around pictures here though, it was cold and snowy. First off Mr.L, he tried to be shy and not smile, but he just couldn't help himself.
Then we have Mr.C who unfortunately had no problem not smiling for me or anyone else. In fact I am pretty sure that the moment my car left their driveway he probably cracked a huge grin. Still pretty cute though- love those cheeks.



Here is the whole beautiful family.

Thank you guys so much for getting all dressed up two weeks in a row, anyone with small children understands that is no easy feat. Then you agreed to go outside to boot- I couldn't have asked for more cooperative subjects.

2 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Gorgeous family. Totally edible cheeks. LOVE baby cheeks!! Love that shyness and lack of smiles didn't appear to be an obstacle at all. Only with a great photographer...(and adorable subjects!!).

Mrs. Cook said...

Looks great! I like the one of the baby in the air. :)