Monday, December 10, 2007

My Final Pre-Christmas Session

This is my final session. Ironically the very next session I have is for this beautiful little girl's mom who is getting married! Yes I agreed to do a wedding so send your positive photo vibes my way on December 29th. Ok, enough about me. Here is Miss L and it wasn't her first time to my studio, so I thought we all might enjoy another walk down memory lane. Come with me. This first picture was taken in June 2006 when she was 3 months old. This is one of my favorite images from that session.

She returned in December 2006 for her Christmas pictures. Too many cute pictures to choose from, but here is one.
And here is Miss L today. A beautiful very active 18 month old. Can't wait to see you again at the wedding Miss L.



For awhile it will just be pics of my family again- so boring I know. But then you should check in for the wedding pictures....

3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Wow, those are a couple of my favorites from your whole season. Her eyes are incredible!

Mrs. Cook said...

I agree!! Catchlights too!! What a beautiful baby. My favorites are the first and last.

Ok, big sigh of relief for Deb - you made it!!! Woo hoo!! :)

hil and ron said...

i agree-great job this season deb!!