Monday, December 24, 2007

Hanna Family Pics

Well as usual I forgot I was going south for Christmas. So here we are in 50 degree weather and all I have are turtlenecks and sweaters- oh well. We decided to try to take a family picture, not too bad considering the camera was balanced on a ladder and I was running back and forth.
Don't want the SILs to feel left out, so here is Meg and her kids, Mataka and Tarleigh.



And Sheri with her sidekick Sandy.


We are very excited about Santa's impending visit tonight. Jessica is all dressed up to go to Church with Grandma and Daddy tonight and sing her heart out. Here they are on their way out. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Awwwww...love that you guys do a family shot. Justin's pose is my fav. Merry Christmas!!!

Mrs. Cook said...

I love those pics!!! So nice. Look how Jess is holding hands with both g-parents. Very nice. :)