Saturday, December 1, 2007

A walk down memory lane

The second family I photographed today was one of the first I ever photographed. Two years ago I had just bought my fancy new camera (the same one I have now that I can't wait to upgrade). There we were on the bleachers at the YMCA when my friend Sue expressed her frustration at trying to get a picture of her two children together for Christmas cards. I say, "I can take the picture". Without skipping a beat or asking me what the heck I was talking about she said, "ok". Boy did we have to work for it the first year. Miss A wasn't even a year old and Mr M was 4 at the time. So I thought my blog readers, there are 3 of you right, would enjoy a little trip down memory lane, to see how far my photograhpy has come as well as watching these two grow. First up 2005- this was pretty much as good as it got that year.

Here is the next year 2006, Miss A had come a long way and was all smiles.


Here we are today, 2007. Miss A was a bit tired today and gave me 15 minutes to get all the pictures I needed- phew we pulled it off.



Thanks for walking with me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time is flying by...great job! Love the years! K

Bec Odell said...

Love trips down memory lane! How great that the kids are in the same pose! You should do that every year - until they are teenagers and refuse. I also enjoy the matching outfits. Very nice coordination. Oh, and the photographer has grown as much as the kids! Great pics!

michelled said...

All of your hard work is definitely paying off! I am considered one of the three readers, right?

Kelly H. said...

Those are great. I like to see the visible progress. Helps the rest of us hope to aspire to your level.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Those kids get cuter every year and your photography gets better and better! Bravo!

Kathy Stewart said...

Hey I think you have 6 readers!!! Love the comparison shots. Can't believe the pictures can get any better with a new camera- these are already great.