Friday, December 14, 2007

Justin's Christmas Show

Justin's Christmas Show was today. I was a little late- I thought the show started at 11:30, not 11:00- oops, so I didn't get the best seat, but I didn't miss a thing. they were all dressed as penguins- very cute. Justin was a little under the weather today, but he didn't want to miss his show. He did a great job and sang the whole time. He got off his chair once or twice to come give me a kiss, but then he went right back. The kids were great and so fun to watch.

I love these next two pics. At one point Mrs. B asked the kids to dance- here is what Justin did. Yeah my kid has moves.

3 comments:

Bec Odell said...

yeah baby, he has got the MOVES! Those pics crack me up!

Kelly H. said...

He's bringin' sexy back...

Bec Odell said...

Oh! Just like his namesake!!