Friday, December 21, 2007

Just a quick post

We are off tomorrow to VA for the holiday. Took the kids to Bright Nights again, feeling guilty about having NO Christmas Decorations up. Promised them that next year we would pull out everything at our "new" house (no we haven't found one yet or even put ours on the market). Aidan came over to play during Brownies and I pulled out my camera for the first time in a long time just for fun. Aidan was all about the train table and everytime I got him to smile or laugh he looked away as he did it, but I did catch one smile.

Justin was goofing around and trying to avoid getting his picture taken, so I was lucky to get this one. Unfortunately he is a little chopped off. Oh well.


1 comment:

Bec Odell said...

How nice of those handsome boys to coordinate their green tops. And their brown eyes. What a couple of cuties. Love Justin's expression.