Monday, October 22, 2007

Visit with Aunt Sheri

Sheri came up for the weekend. Soon after she arrived we headed out to Randalls to pick our pumpkin, go on a hayride and run through the corn maze. The first time through the maze we missed signs #3 and 5 so we went back in again. This picture was taken during the second run through the maze. Justin saw that someone before him had used their pencil to leave a mark as to where they had been. He thought this was a great idea and stopped at every intersection to leave his mark- a W (no idea why). So Sheri waited patiently while Justin put his plan into action.





the only way I got Justin to look at the camera was when I said I was about to drop my camera, he thought that was worth a look.

Sheri agreed to be my subject, since my other subjects were not so interested.


And sadly this is how Justin spent a lot of the weekend. Everything is frustrating to him, everything is upsetting him, everything is unfair or not nice. Thought I would capture the moment, I mean when I look back at this time it is important to remember how it actually is, right? Wouldn't want to end up with a third child...




4 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Great shots. Love the one of Sheri in the patch, Marc and Sheri with kids in wagon and the one of Sheri and Jess.

Excellent birth control photo, not that I needed help there.

Anonymous said...

Laughing very hard. My kids have been terrible the last few days and I have been thanking my lucky stars that I got my period this month. As I do every month...

Anonymous said...

You know, I like the last picture best of all. It's sincere. It's real. It's good. Kids that age aren't all smiles and sunshine, and your photo captures that reality in a refreshingly honest way. (In my humble art historical opinion, that is. . . )

Kelly H. said...

I think part of what I like about that picture was your lead up to. Had me feeling it before I saw the picture, which was the icing.