Friday, October 19, 2007

A trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Justin's preschool went to the Pumpkin Patch on Monday. It started out cloudy and cold but by the end it was nice and sunny. It was a great time with a nice group of people. Here are just a few of the many pictures I took. In no particular order. First Miss Laurel- adorable.


and my friend Jenn said she would not give me a ride home unless I got a cute picture of her daughter, the pressure was on. I wasn't sure how to get home in a car never mind on foot. so what do you think, did I earn my gas money?



Justin actually asked me to take this picture of him, so I did!

My blog poster child, Miss Amy.
There are these huge slobbering cows that come up to the hayride and take ears of corn right out of your hand. Justin loved this part and fed them many ears.
This next picture was taken by Justin- not bad, my new apprentice.

King of the Pumpkin Patch!
wouldn't be a field trip without Mrs. B
Miss Amy's big brother Luke, what a great poser!
King of the hay bales!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I love the pics on an angle a lot. We are heading to the pumpkin patch later today if it doesn't rain...

Kelly H. said...

Gas money earned for sure!