Saturday, October 13, 2007

For Bec...

Becky and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful Fall weather and the fact that our husbands were off canoe/camping this weekend. [Pity them they are in upstate New York and the weather is cold, rainy, and there is a chance it might snow tonight.] Anyway, off we went to the Mount Holyoke Campus for some pictures. I had a lot of pictures I still needed to capture for my homework assignment this week. Well, trust a 3rd grader to understand the importance of getting your homework done, Emma was quite cooperative- thank you Emma. The kids all had a great time, running and chasing each other, playing pooh sticks and occasionally stopping for a quick pic. So, here is your sneak peek Bec, I still have a lot of proofing to do but I had to share these with you all now.






4 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Love them!!! I feel like I can let go of my brick wall obsession now. Now I will focus on the knitwear. And the railroad tracks. :) I notice you didn't include the shot of the boys or Jack's "thinking" face. :) Was it hard to fix his scraped up nose and lip? So glad I opted for you doing all the work. Also, LOVE the one of Em with the tree and the pond. Great job, Deb - thanks again!!!

Bec Odell said...

Also, too bad there was no photo of Justin with his arms out blocking the emergency call box yelling to the MHC students walking by, "Do not press this button! It's only for emergencies!" :)

Kelly H. said...

Gorgeous subjects and photos. How do you manipulate the light so well???

Deb Hanna said...

yeah Bec, why did I not take that pic? they were very nice about taking his advice.

not sure I can take too much credit for the light, I think fall in New England did most of the work, I just tried to pay attention to it more.