Sunday, October 7, 2007

Two Total Cuties!

I am a little nervous about sharing pics from this session today. See, I am afraid that every Mom out there will assume I can get pictures this great everytime. While I flatter myself to think I can, I did have very good subjects. So here is a sneak peek for Little G and N's Mom and Dad. First Miss G, looking pretty as a princess- she didn't even pull out the bow- definitely not my child.


And for the record, I am offering a HUGE cash reward to anyone who can get pictures of my two kids like these...



And a few of Mr. N. I know Mom was afraid I didn't get any pictures of him, but I did...


Mom didn't want to get in front of the camera, aren't you glad she did?


And of course the requisite post photo shoot bribery..




1 comment:

Kathy Stewart said...

So adorable!!! Beautiful smiling children. WOW. I like your logo too over the pics. Smart idea.