Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Homemade Birthday

My birthday was on Monday. I got two presents both homemade. Dee made me a very yummy batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies- no pictures, sorry they are almost gone. Kathy made me a hangable (sp?) scrapbook page. Isn't it beautiful? I love it, she did a great job. On the petals are all the things that we both love. We are always pointing out our differences that it is nice to remember there are things we both love. I did not downsize this picture before uploading it, so if you click on it you should be able to see it fairly well. [There is no black border on the page that was just what I propped it up against in order to take the picture].


Now don't feel too sorry for me that my loving husband gave me nothing. We don't really exchange presents unless we are inspired. Plus we will be upgrading my camera, soon I hope. And let's face it that will be my birthday and christmas present all wrapped up in one.

2 comments:

Kelly H. said...

The page is beautiful. I like the not so subtle hint about the camera too. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I really liked it when I made it, and was sad to let it go. I'm thinking about making another page for me...