Thursday, October 16, 2008

More from Colin and Lindsey's Wedding

Working my way through all of the many pictures from this past week and decided there were a few pictures I wanted share from this wedding. I can't believe I forgot to show you all these beauties. Five of Colin's 6 neices were the flower girls. Aren't they the sweetest?

Here are a few more of my favorites...

I realized I forgot to showcase any of Marc's pictures. Usually Marc does not like going to weddings, he is not one to embrace small talk. But when it comes to photographing a wedding, hand him a zoom lens and tell people not to look at him and he is in the zone. He has been very willing to join me at 2 weddings now and I am pretty sure I can convince him to come to more. I enjoy the different perspective he captures and he enjoys stretching his photographic skills. So here are some of my favorites from his camera.

He is always under strict orders to get this picture- the groom's face as the bride comes down the aisle.
He also is good at capturing pictures of the flower girls...


Oh, and pictures of my good friend when she isn't looking. (I might get in trouble for putting this one up, but I think it is a beautiful picture).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In trouble? Not with ME you won't! Love them all -- ALL. And leave it to my little Miss J...and leave it to Marc to catch that one with her holding her flowers just the right amount in front of her face!! Oh you guys are the best team.

Anonymous said...

My personal favorites are the photo of the couple on the steps and the picture of Colin taken by Marc. But of course, they are all great! Nice work! (My brain is still trying to bridge the gap between my last memory of Colin, when he was in sixth grade, and now. I'll get back to you when my head stops spinning...)

Kelly H. said...

Love the one of Kristin and of the two of them in the far right lower corner with just a hint of purple leave overhead.

Bec Odell said...

Great teamwork! Next time I'm having a fall wedding. Man I love those flowers/colors...

michelled said...

Is Marc Hanna Photography booked this fall?

Great photos all around. Deb nailing that back ligthing. And I love the flower girl with the flowers in front of her face.

Anonymous said...

Whoa Deb - Check out Marc Hanna - I love the one of the little brunette flower girl. Absolutely love the bride's dress - gorgeous. Too bad you guys weren't around for my wedding photos once upon a long time ago.