Monday, October 13, 2008

The shoot I feared the most...

Becky has been begging me for months to take a specific picture. She wanted all 10 grandchildren from age 16 years to 4 months. For months I put my fingers in my ears and hummed loudly every time she brought it up. But see, she is clever, she signed up for a Stanley Park time! Well much to my surprise we were very successful. All 10 children looked at the camera and smiled. Then I decided to really push my luck and put the parents in the picture.... Voila!

With 10 children I can't show you each child individually but here is Mr B, the latest addition.
2 cuties...
How about this one Bec?

1 comment:

Bec Odell said...

See? And after all that bellyaching...piece of cake! Great job! The in-laws should be very pleased. I like the jolly twosome shot too. Thank you for humoring me on that one...