Saturday, October 11, 2008

Colin and Lindsey's Wedding

Colin and Lindsey were married today. This wedding was especially fun for me since I remember when the groom was born. Yes, that's right, I am that old. Colin is the younger brother of my childhood friend, Kristin. They had a beautiful wedding on a beautiful fall day. The wedding was held at the Webb Barn in Old Wethersfield, CT.




They were such great sports and willing to go out downtown and take some pictures. They were greeted with many well wishes and a couple of honks!


That's all for now- I am off to bed!

4 comments:

Kelly H. said...

Oh my gosh? Is it possible that Colin is married? Gorgeous pictures, love the sun flare in the last one. Also love all 3 "M" children in the last one. Are we that old now????

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful selection. I cannot wait to see more! I am sure that Colin and Lindsey will be thrilled!

michelled said...

I guess that backlighting class paid off. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

WoW! I cried a little bit! they are amazing! THank you so much!