Saturday, August 11, 2007

A nice visit with an old friend

My friend Manjula and her children Kiran and Rupali came for a visit today. Manjula and her family live in Germany so we don't get to see them very often. Unfortunately she came in the one day in 7 that it was rainy and cold- total bummer. the kids took awhile to warm up to each other. Ms. Rupali only wanted to sit with her mom for the first hour or so. But once the board games came out and after a rousing game of Hullabaloo, they were all running around the house having a great time. Pizza and Mac n Cheese for dinner and I had won them over. It was so nice to visit and get to know her children a little bit since neither Justin nor Rupali could even sit up the last time we all got together.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, although I got to see Manj, I didn't get to see the kids. Totally gorgeous. LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white of the 3 of them.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kelly - that B&W picture took my breath away, honestly. The color one of the trio is also great. Thanks from a grateful Aunty (and big sis).