Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Grader!

First day of First Grade. The first day of school outfit is a time honored tradition. I had more than one cute new dress for her to wear. But you see, she has remembered for a year that the first day of Kindergarten, when she wore a skirt, was a gym day. She did not want that to happen again. So she chose shorts and a top, neither new, both a bit wrinkly. oh well it was her choice and she still looked cute. We met up with our neighbor Andrew and waited for the bus together, he is going into 2nd grade and a new school.



I love this picture, because she knew I was going to take her picture so she turned around to smile, so well trained.

I can't wait to hear all about her day, who is in her class and her new teacher. Tonight is the fist day of soccer too- big first day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl now! The pics are great- reminds me of all those pics we've seen in the scrapbooking magazines for years!