Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl | Ludlow, MA newborn photographer

Two years ago I met this family for Mr N's newborn pics- remember these? Mom neglected to mention this when booking this session- sends me to the house just next to the one those pictures were taken and uses an email with her maiden name. I think she was just testing me- and guess what? I remembered! Mr N is just as cute as he was 2 years ago. He is so sweet- he adores his little sister. Every 5 minutes he would come over and give her kisses and didn't want to be very far away.

The whole beautiful family!
Mr N, looking so big now.
It was time for Miss S to have the spotlight all to herself- serious cuteness alert.


She even took a little snooze (very little).
So nice to see you again- do it again in 2 years?

No comments: