Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Beautiful Day | Westfield, MA photographer

What a beautiful day on Monday- I couldn't think of a nicer way to spend it than at Stanley Park with these two cuties. I have been photographing them since Miss R was born- and I love watching your children grow and getting to know them a little along the way.

Mr L in all his 5 year old cuteness!


I just have to share this picture. I was setting the kids up on the stones for a picture. The sound of the ducks began to get louder behind my back. The kids begin to get a nervous look on their faces. Finally Mom says, "um, have you looked behind you?" Needless to say I did not get the shot and we got out of there pretty quick- we didn't have any food for the ducks and they had an opinion about that oversight. Although truthfully I think Dad bore the brunt of the abuse- thanks Dad.

No comments: