Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great Start to a Great Weekend | Uxbridge, MA photographer

So one of these Moms last year admits to suffering a keyboard induced injury hitting refresh so many times on the blog waiting to see a few a from her session. This year she very wisely planned a Friday morning session thus insuring her pics would make it to the blog first. BUT I think I will make her wait just a little longer and share some from the family I just met for the first time at her house on Friday.

This is Mr J and his brother Mr B....



Try as we might we had a tough time getting all four of these cuties together...

The problem? Mr P here is not so fond of sharing the spotlight- all by himself he is a champ, but throw some brothers or sister in and he has no time. Luckily he is pretty cute so he can get away with it.

WE DID IT AGAIN!! That's right 3 years running we have gotten this shot- hoping for at least 3 more.

You all know I love when the Moms get into the pictures- but this surprised even me!
This is more what I hope for...

Mr W, wins the calmest baby award.


The Moms swear they did not coordinate the outfits for this joint picture, but I am not sure I believe them...
Now Miss M and Miss A were so great with all the younger kids but they were really looking forward to their own pics. I promised them that when we were done with the joint pics I would spend a good 30 minutes with just them taking lots of pictures. We had so much fun.

Now when Miss L heard I was taking the girls she decided that must mean her as well. Much to my surprise she snuck right in behind me and did many of the same poses her older sister was doing- so cute.
This child is FIERCE!
Miss M and Miss A had lots of ideas for pictures- this was one of their ideas and one of their favorites I believe.

So fun hanging out with you all! Isn't it nice not to wait so long for your preview?