Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 weeks old and beautiful

I had the pleasure of photographing Mr. N tonight. He is two weeks old and adorable. We did all sorts of things with him and he didn't complain at all. Do you know who else didn't complain? His Daddy. Let me tell you Daddy took some hits, can't wait until you explain the stains on your clothes to the dry cleaner :) First up- you know I LOVE a baby yawn!

Oh, it's ok Mr. N we will let you get dressed soon, but not yet...


Look how happy he was on his belly!

One of my favorite shots...



It was so nice meeting you all tonight and I had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Mrs. Cook said...

Aw, what a sweet little baby!! Great job Deb!

Kelly H. said...

Love the color tones in the shot with the blue blanket. Amazing lighting on the belly shot!!

Kathy Stewart said...

BEAUTIFUL!