Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Better Half

Marc was kind enough to offer to come to the wedding and be my second shooter- free of charge. People who know us from when we first got together find it strange that I am the one with the photo business since Marc was the one then that had the knowledge and interest. Well the roles are a little reversed now. I couldn't have asked for a better assistant on Friday. Marc got my favorite shot from weddings, the groom's face as the bride walks down the aisle.



After the wedding we went to take some portraits. Marc put the large zoom on his camera and was able to sit back and get some great pics while I got the required portraits.


I love this next picture- well done Marc!

5 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Yeah Marc! Totally love the one of miss A peeking out. When will the whole gallery be up? I can't wait to see them all! You Hannas rock! Love having talented friends...

Mrs. Cook said...

Nice job Marc! You may be onto something..a team effort! Think of all the extra shots you can get!

Kelly H. said...

I'm with Marc, I do better when the pressure is off. Well done Hanna's.

hil and ron said...

You guys make a great team!! I wish we had known you 9 years ago for our wedding!!!!

Kathy Stewart said...

Wow- love those pictures. The one of the flower girl is my fave though. Also loved the logo "MH photography." Is Marc going to open his open business and compete with you?