Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jessica and Phil's Wedding

I had the extreme pleasure and delight of photographing Jessica and Phil's wedding today. We were a little nervous about the threat of rain but in the end it was a little overcast but no rain. Let me show you a few of the details. First you need a beautiful dress...

Flowers are a must...

Cool and funky shoes...



Oh wait what else do you need?? That's right, a BRIDE!

And don't forget the groom...



I think this next one is my favorite of the day...

Needless to say this is only a small sampling of the MANY pictures that were taken. As I work my way through I may put a few more up to tide you over.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pics and looks like a beautiful wedding! Love the sunset photo also love the look of the cake. Can't wait to see more...

Bec Odell said...

Love them! I can't wait to see more! I think the sunset one is gorgeous - and better than a fireworks one would have been anyway. Stupid tall trees in Springfield... I'm so glad everything worked out. Fun wedding. My kids had a blast. My next wedding will have an outdoor reception with lots of space (beautiful garden areas, walkways, gazebo, brick wall and a huge grassy area...) for kids to run around. And I think I know a photographer... :) (But I can't hold keys, flash, extra camera at my wedding...)

Mrs. Cook said...

Holy moly!!! GORGEGOUS!!! Ok, first comment - that dress is spectacular. I want one. Now. Love the tent, and the bows on the chairs. Nice crisp pics, love the angles too. Handsome couple, and the kiss in the sunset is to die for. I want to get married again.

Mrs. Cook said...

OK I waited 20 seconds. Where's the rest to tide me over?! :)

Kelly H. said...

I'm with Emily, keep working Deb, I want more.

Deb Hanna said...

awww shucks! you guys are great, I knew there was a reason I keep you around. yes the dress was gorgeous and only got nicer once it was on the bride. Off to another 4th of July party, so you will have to wait awhile longer before I post more.

Anonymous said...

Deb -
The pictures are fantastic! I cannot wait to see the rest. In truth, I am totally awestuck at how beautiful these few photos are. Great Job!!! Thanks for being part of Jessica's day.