Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An "Old" Friend | Hartsdale, NY photographer

I think I am amusing myself mostly by referring to the Mom as an "OLD" friend. We have known each other for many years but in addition the day I took these pictures there was a surprise- ahem- 29th birthday party for her later. Mom emailed me to see if I knew of any photographers in her area and I suggested me! I was happy to take a drive and see a friend and she was pleased not to have to find a different photographer so we made a plan. Her daughters are sweet and friendly- it is a good thing that there was a party planned for later because I might have made them pose for me for hours otherwise.



Don't worry I made Mom and Dad get in the pictures too!

Actually no one was safe- here are Mom's parents.
It was so fun to see everyone and have a nice visit. Thanks for welcoming me into your home!

No comments: