Monday, August 2, 2010

Long Time no See | Wilbraham, MA photographer

The post title can apply to both these clients as well as my neglect of this blog- so sorry! The first two beautiful children were a part of my daily life a few years ago- between preschool, playgroups and other activities. But now that everyone is school age we never get together anymore, so I was so happy to see them again for any reason.




After taking some pictures of Miss K and Mr C we were joined by their cousins. In photography people will sometimes mention the use of Baby Wranglers. I have to say we had 3 adults and 4 older children and I think we still could have used more baby wranglers when it came to the triplets. I am sure they keep mom on her toes a lot!






So great to see you all again!

No comments: