Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall Photo Sessions!!

It is that time of year again! Fall photo shoots! To add to the complication with scheduling I am going to be going out of town from September 25th-October 3rd to celebrate the big 4-0. This does limit the number of weekends available to shoot. The last day I will be taking pictures will be November 14th, which gives me time to finish up galleries and deliver photos and still be able to enjoy my own holiday.

The Photo Shoot Schedules are available if you click the tab marked "Events" up above. I will be updating this as often as possible. I will open up scheduling today, Friday August 27th, to returning clients, and to new clients starting on Wednesday September 1st.

There are raindates scheduled as well. IF we don't need to use those I will post on the blog and on Facebook if I am available for last minute scheduling, I will also maintain waiting lists.

I am offering something different this year- mini sessions. The last hour of each of the photo shoot days I will schedule three 20 minute sessions. The price will be $55 but it will include 25 free photo cards. These sessions are best for people with older children since we will need to get down to business quickly.

One more incentive: all photo shoots that occur during the week when my children are in school will receive a free 8x10.

Please also note that I do offer a digital package- click on "Investments" above for more information.

My home unfortunately is still not an ideal location for portraits, but I do know a few nice outdoor locations in the area. Since I am a natural light photographer I do rely on nice weather, even if the portraits are scheduled to be taken in your home if it is dark outside I may have to cancel.

No comments: