Friday, February 5, 2010

And the winners are....

Can you believe I almost forgot to post this?? I don't think this is a surprise since I am pretty sure all their mommies (and many others) have been stalking the blog quite regularly the past week. But let's make it official!

In first place with 283 votes, winning a $50 print credit for an upcoming session AND this picture will soon appear in my blog header....


In second place, with 267 votes and a $25 print credit (since these two are cousins their moms will have to duke it over that credit- I have faith they can work it out)....

And in third place, with an even 200 votes and winning a $15 print credit- these beauty, who will soon be celebrating her 2nd birthday!...

Winners don't forget to schedule your sessions to claim your prizes. Actually I have faith in this bunch- can you believe NONE of last year's winners have claimed their prizes yet? But no worries they won't expire.

No comments: