Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best of 2009!

It's that time again- and I am a little late this year! Here is my Best image of 2009 contest! Goodness it is so hard to narrow it down, I swore I wouldn't post as many as last year but I couldn't help myself. As many of my blog readers know there so many more I could have included (and yes I expect to hear from a few of you that were left out- sorry!)

What do you win? First Place wins a $50 print credit to an upcoming session, Second Place wins a $25 print credit and Third Place wins a $15 print credit. In addition to the print credits First Place also wins one more thing- the winning image will be put into my blog header which I will update after the contest.

Put the word out and make sure everyone gets voting. Voting will end next Thursday February 4th and the winner will be announced on Friday the 5th. Without further ado here are the entrants....















On another note... I am offering newborn sessions for FREE right now. Sessions need to take place within the first 2 weeks of life and will last about 2 hours. Contact me if you (or anyone you know) are interested. Now VOTE!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Completely drawn to all of the photos of peaceful, happy, loving sibling interaction! What does that reveal about what's going on in my house right now?

But had to go that route, instead of simply voting for the cutest kid!!

Unknown said...

# 16 makes me just want to smile too....

Anonymous said...

#22- too cute, sisterly love

julie682000 said...

I voted, but that was hard! I love them all!