Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another One Year Old! | Enfield, CT child photographer

I am on fire lately with the one year old crowd! These kiddos might look familiar since the photo I took after Mr G was born last year just won my annual contest. While Mr G was getting ready for his photo shoot Miss G was very happy to do her famous pose for me.

I admit I was a little nervous about another walking one year old. But Mr G sat right down and smiled and smiled and smiled for me! [I know some of you will ask me if this is a backdrop- but this is actually the wall in their living room. Keep this in mind when painting your home- thank you.]

No such thing as too much loving from his big sister.

I admit I love this picture- just a little down time.

Ending with a shot of my valentine- she didn't want me to leave. I admit I almost fell for the various treats she was offering me to get me to stay.

No comments: