Monday, January 11, 2010

Miss R | Wilbraham, MA child photographer

Two years ago I got to photograph Miss R when she turned 1 and she was so stinking cute I completely remember the session- in fact her sweetness graced the top of my blog for most of 2008 I believe. Remember?
I went back today and was hoping that at age 3 she was still as adorable, and guess what? She is! So we sat down in the same chair in the same place and I started snapping.

BUT now that she is 3 she had her own ideas about the pictures I should be taking so we followed her lead.
We went up to her room...
and this picture might just be one of my all time favorites- I LOVE this one!!!
There are MANY more but Mom needs to have some surprises right?

3 comments:

michelled said...

Incredible!

JenK said...

love, love, love the picture of Rosie and Molly - loving it in black and white - just loving it all together. perfection!

Deb Hanna said...

Jen- I feel the same way! I think it is so beautiful.