Monday, August 11, 2008

Monster Maternity Post!

Meet Adam and Lindsay. Now, let's see if you can follow this, Adam is the brother of Jessica's godfather, our good friend Neil. Adam and Lindsay are expecting their first baby in October and everyone is excited. They were so fun to photograph and willing to try anything- love that! So here are MANY pictures for your viewing pleasure.

One of my favorites from maternity shoots.



I think this is Adam's favorite, something about his head....

And this is my favorite...


Seems the little one is already a big Red Sox fan...

Adam and Lindsay are going to be great parents. Want to know how I know? They are a great Aunt and Uncle and look how good they were with my little guy- 4 years ago!

So happy for you both and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family.

3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. OOOOOZING LOVE. Now, I have to tell you, I'm partial to the Red Sox shot...the head comment is excellent, those darn "H" heads!!

lindsay h. said...

Thank you SO SO SO much for making this experience SO WONDERFUL for us...we had such a blast!! We're so happy with them and can't wait to see the rest! You do beautiful work; we can tell that you truly LOVE what you do! THANKS!!!

Mrs. Cook said...

Oh Deb those are so good!! Nice job!