Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st of three today!

Just to shake things up a little I am starting with Mom and Dad. So here are Mom and Dad, they have 3 children and one foster child. You will only see their three children here due to Foster Care policies, but trust me that she is pretty cute too.

Mr. N, their oldest is suffering from allergies so unfortunately it was a little hard for him to sit, open his eyes and look happy about it- totally understand. Here is Mr. Z- humoring me.

Now little Miss M is a bundle of energy. She made me work for my money today. She was so excited to chase bubbles around the yard. I finally caught her when she was showing us how she could walk on my wall.

um, anyone guess who they are routing for this fall?

I have been showing a lot of Mommy and child pictures so I decided it was time for a Daddy pic.

This is not the first family I have met that have foster children. I am always so impressed with their loving inclusion of these children. Every time I think, "wow this child is so lucky to have found this family". I know in my heart I do not have it in me to take in foster children myself, but yet I would like to help in some way. It has been shown that the better the picture of the foster child the more likely they are to be chosen. I have tried to see if the Springfield area has any sort of program for volunteer photographers and haven't had much luck. So I am putting this out to you, my blog readers. If anyone knows who I need to get in touch with in order to volunteer my services please let me know.

No comments: