Saturday, June 21, 2008

Watching them grow

Went out to see the R family today. I have been photographing their 19 month old twin girls for a little over a year now. I was very excited to see them and see how much they have grown since I haven't seen them since the Holidays. But truth be told I was most exited to meet their new little brother Mr J. He arrived at the end of May. He is so cute and totally mellow, with two older sisters running circles around him I guess he doesn't have much choice.... yet.


Miss M is such a good big sister- isn't this totally sweet?

Miss S had her own plans for our time together, but no worries lots of cute pics were snapped.

Miss M, marching for the crowd.

Miss S was having a Grammy day...

Their cousins the S family stopped by and I am working on their pictures now, so tune in again and their sneak peek will be here soon.

No comments: