Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Morning with a friend

My good childhood friend Kristin is in town from Kansas. She contacted me a month or so ago to set up a time to get pictures done. I was thrilled that she wanted to fit this in with all the other many activities they have planned. So I headed down to West Hartford and we headed over to Elizabeth Park. The park has a beautiful rose garden which wasn't quite in bloom, but we found a few nice spots anyway. Let me introduce you to her beautiful girls. This is Miss M, she is 7, and she has opinions (hmm I think I know a 7 year old girl just like that) she was very helpful and cooperative as well.

This is Miss J, she is 5 and a half, and she was my little star. "Take a picture of me over here, take a picture of me over there"- love that! I tried to oblige, there are many pics of Miss J.

Here is Miss D, she is almost 3, and full of spunk. She was funny and I think she really wanted to be behind the camera, as soon as I would take the picture she would run over to check out the picture.

Nothing better than a kiss from Mommy when you fall down and go boom.

Here is one of my favorites of the three girls together, awww....

... oh and here is the girls favorite picture of them together.

One more of Miss J, because she asked me to.

Thanks Kristin. It was great seeing you guys today and can't wait to visit a bit more next week- no camera I promise (well maybe just a few pictures).

6 comments:

Oberon said...

......fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Deb. I am thrilled -- and cannot wait to see the rest. And you'd BETTER have your camera ready next week. Can you believe that _I_ forgot my camera on this trip?? I chalk that up to having to pack for a 6-week-trip for 4 people. So I'm counting on you and everyone else to document this trip for me!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - they're all so big now! Kristin, your kids are very cute. Deb, is it too late for me to schedule a session with you for August?!

Kelly H. said...

I got a bit of a sneak peek yesterday and these are just a fraction of the great ones she got. LOVE Miss J's dimples!!

Anonymous said...

As I said, I'm so eager to see the rest. Shared the link to the blog with lots of people...but not my father and not Dave. And since Dave has been preoccupied for the past 15 hours with tornado clean-up, I don't think he'll remember to ask about the photo shoot. I have some belated Father's Day gifts for Dave and my Dad in mind!

Mrs. Cook said...

GORGEGOUS!! I love them!! The middle girl is making me want to cut Addie's hair! I love the one of the three girls..erm, the non-silly one. :)