Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today Part 2

It has been almost a year since I last photographed this clan. My how thing have changed, and yet some have stayed the same. Miss M is still very sweet and sits and holds any and all babies put in her arms.

Mr G, on the other hand, ran away from me the entire time last year. No amount of bribery could entice him in front of my camera. My what a year will do...

Miss R was only 3 weeks old last time I saw her. Now she is almost one year old and moving and grooving. Sit still and smile? I don't think so...


Now, this next picture is hardly the "ideal" sibling group shot. And yet I believe it probably reveals each of their individual personalities more than the perfect picture would, and it totally makes me smile.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I miss my babies. And this is why...

Thank you guys it was great seeing you again.

No comments: