Sunday, October 2, 2011

Super Troopers! | Chicopee, MA family photographer

So... here is how my day was supposed to go... I had planned on being at Quabbin Reservoir in Belchertown all day taking pictures. Here is how my day actually went... it POURED all day- but here is the thing- it only rained in BELCHERTOWN!! Many people cancelled and rescheduled, can't blame them. But my 1:00 family decided to go ahead. Of course when we all arrived (and they will want it to be noted that they arrived EARLY which is new for them) it was pouring, pouring, pouring. We decided to be adventurous and head west, because here is the thing, as soon as you left the town lines of Belchertown the sun came out- true story. I suggested we just go back to their house. After about 20 minutes of driving I realized I didn't really know where they lived. Luckily they chose a detour and we ended up at Chicopee State Park. By this time the kids had been in the car for about an hour so they win my Super Trooper award!

Here is a picture of Miss MK- on the last day she will be three years old, tomorrow when she wakes up she will be four!


Mr J has the nicest smiles.



There is a good chance I will be getting a call in a few minutes asking me to take down this picture. And there is a greater chance that call will not be coming from the subject pictured, but his wife. But since I am the boss of the blog and since this picture makes me laugh I am sharing it with you. Dad had lots of opinions how the "running" shot should go- there is supposed to be a lot of skipping and jumping, unfortunately he could not coax anyone to join him.
As always a join photographing you guys- next time, let's be late and get some sun.
More on Facebook!

No comments: