Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Fun! | Wilbraham, MA photographer

I arrived at my 9am Sunday appointment, it was definitely chilly and I thought- ooh I hope they don't have any little little ones. Much to my surprise they had no children what so ever. An all adult shoot? hmmm I wonder if this is going to be dull and boring.... NOT AT ALL!! This family was a hoot and had me laughing the entire time- yeah I know I am supposed to be making them laugh but it doesn't always work out that way.



After I took this picture- at his suggestion, not mine- I knew I had a gang ready to have a good time. So we went off on a picture taking adventure!

I casually mentioned that I often have children jump off the wall- all eyes lit up!

Thanks so much for a very fun start to my day! More pics on Facebook here.

No comments: