Thursday, May 27, 2010

Junebug! | Westfield, MA photographer

Ooooh I have been so excited to meet Miss R, well we have been referring to her as Junebug while we waited her arrival since she was due in June. Well apparently Miss R had her own plans so she decided to arrive a little early. I finally got to meet her today, on her 6th day of life. Miss R is all cuddled up in a blanket that Mommy's grandma made for her when she was born, Miss R looks quite comfy, don't you think?




Here she is in her Daddy's hands- isn't she just so sweet and petite?


The beautiful family of three...
While many might think it is cool to have a friend that is a photographer- there are a few drawbacks- like your friend might make you do this with your new baby!

I am out of town for the weekend, but I was told my departure was contingent on putting some pictures up here- phew ransom paid.

3 comments:

Dee said...

I love the last pic but was a little shocked to see R&P let you put their baby in the driveway!!! Love the yawn pic! Thanks for paying your dues! I have been waiting....now you can have a fun weekend!

Mrs. Cook said...

Love these!!!!!!!!!!! Miss R, you are beautiful!!!!!!

michelled said...

she's beautiful...