Friday, March 12, 2010

Beautiful Baby | West Springfield, MA newborn photographer

Oooooh I love what I do. Yesterday I went to meet another little one week old. Mr M has two older brothers- 2 year old twins. Mr N offered to pose for me while we got eveyone else ready.

We actually got a picture of all 3 of them...
We sent the big boys off to go do their own thing and I settled in to take some pictures of Mr Sleepyhead.

Mr M is a member of a very Irish family. Can you think of a better hat for an Irish March baby?

And yes he did wake up for a few pictures.

And I can't decide- color?

or B&W?
Mr B came in to check on us (ok not so much us but his baby brother).

Alright Mr M! I can take a hint! That's a wrap!

4 comments:

michelled said...

Black and white on that photo....with darker blacks. I'd love to see how that would look.

Mary Dunn said...

The newest member of the family is gorgeous. The Mommy looks fabulous, too!!!

dee said...

The Irish Hat pic...OMG cutest pic ever!!

Jen said...

he's so adorable...I usually go for black and whites, but I actually like the color better on this one - like how the light hits mom's hair - beautiful