Friday, November 13, 2009

Very Fun Time! | Hampden, MA family photographer

I have to admit this is one of my favorite sessions of the year (man I know I am going to hear about that from a few of you). Possibly because we are friends but mostly because we laugh the entire time. I never know what Dad and Mom are doing behind my back, but whatever it is- it makes the kids laugh so hard- which then gets us all giggling. First up is their family "boy band" shot.





I love this next picture. Dad made the swing large enough for all of them and so they demonstrated their amazing group swinging abilities for me.

I think this is the picture Miss N was hoping to get.

Well it is not the 20+ pictures I think the kids were hoping I would post, but still quite a lot. Thanks guys- as always loads of fun.

No comments: