Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Newborn Sweetness | East Longmeadow MA, Newborn photographer

Every rule has an exception- right? Well the exception to my firm end of season deadline is a newborn- because they are only newborn for such a short period of time. Here is Mr A- he is beautiful and so wonderfully cuddly in all his newborn glory.


There are certain newborn pictures I don't think I will ever tire of taking- this is one of them. I love to see the baby being held so lovingly in his Daddy's hands.

Or perhaps it is Mommy holding her precious new baby.

Nope, I am pretty sure it is this picture- baby looking so intensely into Mommy's eyes.

I believe this will wrap up my pics until the new year. Thank you everyone for another wonderful year.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cook said...

Oh that baby is so cute. Love the Daddy's hands one...my personal favorite!!!! Nice work!!!!!!